So Midnatt (Hybe/BH's new mysterious project) is Lee Hyun's alter ego?? Is it AI or not??? Masquerade music video with the AI non AI version of Lee Hyun out

• I am so confused

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to Best Answer
  • paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “So Midnatt (Hybe?BH's new mysterious project) is Lee Hyun's alter ego?? Is it AI or not??? Masquerade music video with the AI non AI version of Lee Hyun out” to “So Midnatt (Hybe/BH's new mysterious project) is Lee Hyun's alter ego?? Is it AI or not??? Masquerade music video with the AI non AI version of Lee Hyun out”.
  • paradis

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • it's nice song

i think they used ai for other language version and female voice

FwJLSZZWIAEjIIn?format=png&name=900x900

GQSOZmUXUAAvQx8?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited once, last by Vivi1388 ().

• it's nice song

i think they used ai for other language version and female voice

so this is an experiment projects ig?

soon they will have BTS and TXT singing in different languages using this AI tech?? ;judgingpepe:

• i'm so perplexed by people being surprised hybe developing voice AI tech, that's like the most logical tech they're developing since they already do this with BTS with their korean learning language kit back before pandemic, but in speaking manner and not singing.

the morality of this tech is still grey but maybe their reasoning is that the artist actually consent and actively participating than the singing AI that's rampant in tiktok rn. i'm still iffy with this because that means company can ask for far bigger royalty because basically they are the copyright owner from topline, lyrics, and production than traditional approach. i'm also not sure that they can keep "supertone" to be exclusively theirs for a long time before somebody programmed something similar from scratch

btw lee hyun looks so different herehe looks like indie artsy director

• Let Lee Hyun have this. This is the first time he's not at the side line. And everything about this is pretty good ngl. I don't think they will tried this on Bts except maybe making the female vocals in their songs from the ai or in any new game they develop.

• Let Lee Hyun have this. This is the first time he's not at the side line. And everything about this is pretty good ngl. I don't think they will tried this on Bts except maybe making the female vocals in their songs from the ai or in any new game they develop.

Who is not letting Lee hyun have anything? No one even knew this was him till now and there is mainly confusion about how AI is involved since Hybe had kept it all under wraps.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!