Honestly, I believe if there are companies that hire people to write controversial articles to attack their artists

• Simply any kind of hate post towards an artist that not even a scandal yet suddenly gain a huge attention. This is not something that you can rely on fans bc the point of doing this to actually attract non fans attention to those artist and to make people talk about them. And this is a very effective noise marketing. I don't want to drop any name but it's really obvious how kpop works.

I said they can rely on fans to do that and I also mean just like general people, regular people already make similar posts and I don't think it would be effective because not many people see it. I guess they could artificially trend/upvote it with their accounts on some platforms, but I don't think it is that easy to make something popular online (then why not use the whole staff teams accounts to upvote stuff all the time, always have your desired post on the top of the fan board/hashtag whatever)

I am not really sure

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!