Which song you like more: Psycho - RV x Welcome to my World - Aespa

• Psycho is the best kpop song ever, easy choice. But Welcome To My World is amazing too, the kind of song that I listen daily.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Psycho. The best outro in K-pop history.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To me it sounds grating, depressing, annoying except the last Irene part

• Are we setting up Aespa today? Comparing a masterpiece like Psycho to a rando Aespa B side? This is the second time Aespa today has been compared to a legend song.

Psycho was a revelation to me, a power ballad disguised as an RnB/EDM Kpop fusion song. Those of us who are 80s babies know exactly what i'm talking about lol we grew up loving the best subgenre ever created ie The Power Ballad. The song itself kind of peters out in the end, it's more of a 9 than a 10 but still, it was a worthy attempt that soothed my nostalgia aches.

Listen to Psycho's distant ancestor, one of the greatest pieces of music ever created ;( :

External Content www.youtube.com

eddiem.gif

• Psycho. The best outro in K-pop history.

External Content youtube.com

I've always hated that part of the song. They're trying to fit too many words in there. It took me forever to even realize they were speaking English. "We're okay" would've made more sense.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!