I just noticed something about Aespa Title tracks

• I don't know if i'm the first one to notice it but i never saw someone talked about

we all know that Karina always start every Aespa song

but it seems that there's also something else which never change in any aespa title track

Giselle is always the members starting the verse after the first chorus

and it's also the part where SM always put the iconic line

"i'm ejected"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"I see the Nu EVO"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"everybody look at me"

" Meta universe"

" Cause i'm a 10 out 10 honestly"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!