have you ever used an Ouija board??

• My Grandmother believed in that stuff and I wanted to have a go but she said No as it would invite evil spirits. She was very superstitious. I was only a kid at the time.

• I have once with my friends and we did it at a old bando with no light or anything just two candles and it was like midnight

the thing moved but Idk if somebody moved it with their hands or Casper did

I was so confused bcuz I’m that type of person that believes in ghost

We was asking the board thing questions but when it moved to letters or numbers it ain’t make no sense at all

My friends and I swear on our mommas that we heard some floor boards making sounds and doors opening when we was doing the board but we ain’t see nobody in the house or any doors open so we was hella freaked

It was like summer so it was a hot night but suddenly the air in the bando got cold and we know that it wasn’t the weather bcuz it was still hot asf outside

We thought it had to be a goshdamn ghost because all my friends said none of them moved the thing when we was playing, and I know my friends too well and they never lie they always be keeping it 100 so I trusted them and we just kept playing, weird ass noises kept coming

Like we swear we heard wind but it wasn’t even windy outside and a beep noise but there wasn’t anything, so we got our sht and left when it was like 4am in the morning

We all went home and sht we said bye and went to sleep but in the morning when I woke up I felt real sick like I had a fever, and all my friends that played said in our group chat that they all had a fever too and when I heard that I just got chills down my spine I was freaked out

So there had must’ve been a ghost or some spirt because you don’t just have some weird sht happen to you all of a sudden so i swear on my momma that there was a ghost there must’ve had been one

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• why would u keep playing =O ;( thats literally so creepy. The thing you said about having a fever reminded me of this youtube video where a girl started throwing up after she used an ouija board. Thats so scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzFQ5VCbEnc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!