Sayaka Yamamoto -「Bring it on」

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

is good!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• one of the most musically talented girls to graduate from a 48 group.

I've never been super into the 48 groups but i do like a few of the members, Yuki Kashiwagi, Kojima Haruna, etc for example and Sayaka Yamamoto is probably my favorite

pretty sure is because of her that i like NMB more than the others , also i love how she seems to be a huge rock fan

• I've never been super into the 48 groups but i do like a few of the members, Yuki Kashiwagi, Kojima Haruna, etc for example and Sayaka Yamamoto is probably my favorite

pretty sure is because of her that i like NMB more than the others , also i love how she seems to be a huge rock fan

yeah Kinoshita Momoka and Sayaka Yamamoto probably put nmb on top of my 48 group list plus their members always seemed more interesting to me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!