LiSA gave birth to her first child

• I am happy and sad for her at the same time ... I mean congratulations for having a child but I also deeply hate her husband who did some horrible things

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I am happy and sad for her at the same time ... I mean congratulations for having a child but I also deeply hate her husband who did some horrible things

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What did her husband do?!

And LiSA is younger than I thought. I thought she was 39 or in her 40s for some reason.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• wait, she was pregnant? i mean congratulations but i still feel sorry for her since her husband is such a huge POS

a while ago he got caught cheating on her so he gaslight her by threatening to commit suic**e if she left him, something that never crossed through his mind during his 1-year long affair, only after she find out

the fact that she even had a child with him means that his little stunt worked

• Congratulations to Lisa. I pray that it's not a 'band-aid' baby to try to rescue/repair their relationship. I also hope that her husband doesn't cheat on her again too but I don't have any faith in him based on his past actions. I've seen too many couples who were in trouble in their marriage try to savage it with a baby and in the end, it doesn't work if the root issues are still there and it brings unintended harm to the child too. However, here's to hoping that our concerns stay only concerns and that they do indeed can be a happy family.

Ps: her husband is very manipulative/abusive etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!