BTS should Leave Hybe

• Bang PDs head is getting too big and I believe this will put him in his place a bit. Not much but a bit. BTS has the producing skills and they could probably take some producers with them reasonably to start their own company. They could even hire a CEO so they wouldn’t even need to do the day to day management shit. Then Twice could go under that label as well.

• Ideally we all want that but then the boys will not be able to focus on making music and will have to worry about management end of things, even if they hire a CEO. They already lead extremely stressful lives and this would just complicate it more.

• why would they leave a company where they can make more millions. bang sihyuk can do no wrong in their eyes. their producing skills are okay at best but have regressed in recent years along with many other producers who cannot make anything memorable to save their lives . they could not run a company without hybe's payola on their back. hybe is a sneaky company. sneak....sneak....sneak. love them though.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Look at the fucking mess the Beatles made when the started Apple. 30 years after the Beatles split they were still suing each other and their employees over royalties, mismanagement etc

BTS own Hybe pretty much

• Maybe they can move to 88Rising...

JKJK but that I do wonder if some sort of imprint they own under a larger (possibly Western/global) label is not the worst idea. Obviously leaving HYBE is complex and I don't know if they'd have to buy all the rights to their name etc...seems hellish.

But I'm sure the rapline is familiar with hip-hop musicians who have founded similar enterprises within bigger labels and done very well. You get the resources of the larger label but maintain creative autonomy, too. I've always felt like BTS would also be good at incubating and mentoring smaller indie artists from the ground up. :holding-back-tears:

Right now, I'm really unhappy with HYBE but maybe hold a shred of hope things will change when they get back from enlistment.

• i have been manifesting this for a long time now, but it hasn't happened yet.

maybe if we group manifest it, we have a bigger shot!

plan b: Make Bighit Great Again! (by throwing out bang pd, jiwon & all the greedy, incompetent higher ups)

• HYBE's Bang Si-hyuk Is Looking for the Next BTS | TIME
    BangPD should be put in place...
    Look at him... :pepe-slash:

Ngl, I'm waiting for him for him to make a mistake somehow.. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

He already made a mistake in 2019 by debuting txt, which robbed BTS the chance to top IFPI when it mattered the most.

He also made another mistake in 2021 by

1) not destroying IU

and

2) not doing a worldwide concert of BTS to stamp up its empire.

3 mistakes already.

• 2022 absolutely could have had a world tour that started with Vegas and ended in summer. I'll never understand. There was even strong rumors about certain venues like MetLife, which makes me wonder if there WAS a plan that fell through.

Guess we'll never know!

• 2022 absolutely could have had a world tour that started with Vegas and ended in summer. I'll never understand. There was even strong rumors about certain venues like MetLife, which makes me wonder if there WAS a plan that fell through.

Guess we'll never know!

It was simply unexplicable. The tour would have grossed north of $1 bil at least

Why he didn't do it, who knows.

• If there WAS a plan that fell through.

Guess we'll never know!

BTS opened their invidual instagram in Dec 2021 so they already planned to focus on solo activities and there was pressure for them to enlist hence the reporters bringing it up on the press conference of their PTD Las Vegas...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!