Babymonster vocal performance was so good!

• I love how they sang this song! :lighter-pepe:

Can not wait until they debut. The group is super talented! Hopefully YG bring good debut song to them!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hopefully they won't kick anyone out

it seemed like Leejung was bit teary in teaser for next episode

I hope it was because she is proud, not because YG moron make her made a 'cut' decision

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hope it was because she is proud, not because YG moron make her made a 'cut' decision

lol they are all debuting they have been seen in YG's buidling a lot lately remember this was filmed a while ago

besides the girls are doing tiktok stuff all members did the flower dance challenge too

I am extremely surprised if they kick any member out. It is very unlikely imo.

• lol they are all debuting they have been seen in YG's buidling a lot lately remember this was filmed a while ago

besides the girls are doing tiktok stuff all members did the flower dance challenge too

anything can be pre-recorded my friend

• anything can be pre-recorded my friend

nah yg is so predictable and then you have this

External Content twitter.com

• nah yg is so predictable and then you have this

I love how we live in 2023 yt those photos look worse than those taken with first smartphone camersa

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!