[theqoo] Knetz react to BABYMONSTER member Haram vocal performance

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. Oh she's good at singing

2. 15 y.o...? That's in international age right...?

3. Wow she's f*cking young. She's 15 this year?

4. Oh but their promotion tactic is kinda similar to NMIXX

5. Oh she's good

6. Fifteen.....? She's a '09-liner..?

7. 15 y.oㄷㄷㄷㄷ but her voice color is so good

8. So the group's name will be BABYMONSTER?

9. Wow her voice color is f*cking nice

10. She's good. She has that voice color that YG likesㅋㅋ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 4. Oh but their promotion tactic is kinda similar to NMIXX

Happy someone said it lmao.

I will be checking these out though. Excited to see what their other vocals sound like as well as seeing their dance performance (most excited for that ngl).

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Also, I am quite surprised at the song she chose! This classic. :pepe-grooving:

External Content youtu.be

She also has a very interesting vocal color. Typical of YG.

If you have a unique vocal color, YG is the place to go.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Happy someone said it lmao.

I will be checking these out though. Excited to see what their other vocals sound like as well as seeing their dance performance (most excited for that ngl).

actually it isn't that much different than they tried to do before with female trainees they released clips of trainees singing or dancing etc. I actually think they tried to do that with blackpink back then but they changed the strategy later.

• actually it isn't that much different than they tried to do before with female trainees they released clips of trainees singing or dancing etc. I actually think they tried to do that with blackpink back then but they changed the strategy later.

Lmao, sure.

• actually it isn't that much different than they tried to do before with female trainees they released clips of trainees singing or dancing etc. I actually think they tried to do that with blackpink back then but they changed the strategy later.

Correct. YG is by no means copying NMIXX. They did these predebut performances for TREASURE.

I assume the dancers will have dance performances and the rappers will have their own thing too just like TREASURE.

They each got big views as well.

External Content m.youtube.com

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Lmao, sure.

you haven't seen this?

I think Yg wanted to introduce blackpink on a survival show (originally) and introduce them that way I can't find the article now but a lot of things changed later. Anyway, the point is that this has done before .

• I'm not talking about them introducing trainees, but the way in which they are doing it.

But, we can agree to disagree. I'm not the only one who noticed some similarities. Some people see the similarities, and others don't.

• I'm not talking about them introducing trainees, but the way in which they are doing it.

But, we can agree to disagree. I'm not the only one who noticed some similarities. Some people see the similarities, and others don't.

I'm not familiar with NMIXX. Are your talking about black and white video with black and white graphics? Seems pretty standard.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I'm not familiar with NMIXX. Are your talking about black and white video with black and white graphics? Seems pretty standard.

Baemon hasn't fully been introduced yet, but so far, the whole introducing each member one by one with a showcase on their most prominent skill is likened to NMIXX. I'm not sure if they are going to introduce all 7 members like that since they've just started the process. They may decide to go the Treasure route where they do unit videos rather than individual videos for each member, so in the end, they may diverge from the formula JYPn used. Other idols have done something similar, but people see similarities because of how soon NMIXX debuted and the fact they are both from the Big 3.

But, it's not even like I am saying that Baemon is supposed to be a rip off of NMIXX. Just that the roll outs for both groups are similar.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!