since the news came out this song has been running in my head through the entire day

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

little moonbin and his soft voice as a child singing this song i love so much.

it's one of my favorite songs by gdragon.

this morning i woke up listening to this song, crying so hard. moving on from his loss is gonna be hard.

he was friends of many idols i love. a good young man.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

whenever i listen to this song now i'm gonna remember of him. eternal moonbin. :black-heart:

• I didn't know he started as a child star

Very talented and kind soul

Rest easy

External Content www.youtube.com

• I didn't know he started as a child star

Very talented and kind soul

Rest easy

He's in the MV Balloons by TVXQ. Along with Chanwoo from IKON.

Yunho and Jaejoong left warm messages in homage to him.

• He's in the MV Balloons by TVXQ. Along with Chanwoo from IKON.

Yunho and Jaejoong left warm messages in homage to him.

He seem like the really good kid alot of seniors in the industry likes

Key's tribute message is really emotional

External Content twitter.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!