Chinese video streaming site YINYUETAI issued an apology to EXO and EXO-Ls after 6 years!!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hmm. What took them so long? And btw, isn’t that site down?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• daniel-cruz

Changed the title of the thread from “Chinese video streaming site YINYUETAI issued an apology to EXO after 6 years!!!” to “Chinese video streaming site YINYUETAI issued an apology to EXO and EXO-Ls after 6 years!!!”.
  • I think I've heard of this in the past, but what is the apology for? That they could not do anything about a vote influx which was found to be cheating or that they didn't investigate possible cheating/robots and announced that Exo is 2nd anyways?

• I think I've heard of this in the past, but what is the apology for? That they could not do anything about a vote influx which was found to be cheating or that they didn't investigate possible cheating/robots and announced that Exo is 2nd anyways?

From the looks of it, exo was always leading in the votes but because of this new system they set up, it allowed for some girl group’s fans to change the votes last minute.

They basically apologized to exols for wasting their time and money voting because of this new system they put in place. All because they allowed fans to buy votes last minute.

And apologized to exo because I guess they showed up expecting to win an award but was cheated out of it last minute.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!