Any Zenith here? I have a couple EPEX's memes I found on Pinterest.

• Any Zenith here? I feel like I'm the only one on this site lol, I found these memes because of google images/pinterest. I don't have any twitter to share them, so I hope making this a thread is okay to share with others~. (I just thought they were funny lol).

EPEX Emoji.jpg

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f307a3045776152614d496b3043513d3d2d383239352e313664343334633362393564343339323539383331353431353139382e6a7067.jpeg

AMIN.jpgScreen Shot 2023-04-06 at 9.54.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-06 at 9.54.47 PM.png

• EPEX2.jpeg

EPEX.jpeg

Anyways if you haven't heard of EPEX but would like some suggestions I would suggest these:

What I would recommend to get to know them? EPEX Documentary. (9 Episodes with ENG SUB)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EPEX MOVE.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EPEX VLOG.

EPEX GO (Variety Show)

My EPEX's favourites:

Thanks for stopping by this post even if you don't comment, have a good or better week!~. 💚

Extra: EPEX members are usually streaming live on YouTube, and replays are always re uploaded after. (

)

• Other Favourites/Suggestions:

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!