BLACKPINK “BORN PINK” Encore at Oracle Parks, California

• I'm talking about sofi capacity I know oracle park is a baseball stadium my point is that 40-42K is doable but 70k is not for many American artists and despite bp might be doing a concert in Oracle Park aka a smaller stadium ( it hasn't been confirmed yet ) it would be equivalent to what twice might do in Sofi ( about similar seating capacity) if we are being realistic

I hope now you get what I mean.

Oh I get what you mean -- you're suggesting Twice won't actually sell out SoFi due to lack of demand, based on nothing but your own poor assumptions, simply because you don't want them to. It has nothing to do with actual stadium capacity, which is the fake argument you were trying to present until now. At least now we're on the same page. Unfortunately, this argument is even worse than the fake one, as it is already sold out and has been for a while now. :facepalm: Regardless of what you think they can sell or what you think the capacity is, I can guarantee they've sold at least 20k+ more tickets than is even possible in this baseball stadium. So why are we having this conversation? Let's go back to the original point -- Y'all promised they could book FOOTBALL stadiums for this encore and they still aren't doing it. Why not? Acting like another group can't sell out a football stadium that they've already sold out isn't helping BP's cause in any way.

• Oh I get what you mean -- you're suggesting Twice won't actually sell out SoFi due to lack of demand, based on nothing but your own poor assumptions, simply because you don't want them to. It has nothing to do with actual stadium capacity, which is the fake argument you were trying to present until now. At least now we're on the same page. Unfortunately, this argument is even worse than the fake one, as it is already sold out and has been for a while now. :facepalm: Regardless of what you think they can sell or what you think the capacity is, I can guarantee they've sold at least 20k+ more tickets than is even possible in this baseball stadium. So why are we having this conversation? Let's go back to the original point -- Y'all promised they could book FOOTBALL stadiums for this encore and they still aren't doing it. Why not? Acting like another group can't sell out a football stadium that they've already sold out isn't helping BP's cause in any way.

before it was stadium and arena, now it's football or baseball stadium lol. weirdos.

• before it was stadium and arena, now it's football or baseball stadium lol. weirdos.

They all have very different capacities, so it's a perfectly valid distinction. Besides, when Twice booked two baseball stadiums on their US tour, y'all completely ignored it and acted like they weren't even stadiums. Now BP books the same type of venue. Is this giving anyone else deja vu? ^^

• They all have very different capacities, so it's a perfectly valid distinction. Besides, when Twice booked two baseball stadiums on their US tour, y'all completely ignored it and acted like they weren't even stadiums. Now BP books the same type of venue. Is this giving anyone else deja vu? ^^

aren't u running ur mouth too early? Blackpink is clearly not done with the tour. Be humble ur faves are doing alright for themselves

• Oracle Park's seating capacity is 41k. For baseball. If you want to pretend its capacity remains the same for concerts, you have to extend that same shoddy logic to all other stadiums, not just the ones your faves are booked to perform in.

And no, SoFi's capacity is not cut in half for concerts. You would need an egregiously large stage with a lack of floor seating for that to even be possible, and we already know the floor plan. That person is simply wrong.

but oracle park really can hold 40k for concerts

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but oracle park really can hold 40k for concerts

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they'll do those numbers easily. but they'll probably do another stadium in the west coast, no?

• They all have very different capacities, so it's a perfectly valid distinction. Besides, when Twice booked two baseball stadiums on their US tour, y'all completely ignored it and acted like they weren't even stadiums. Now BP books the same type of venue. Is this giving anyone else deja vu? ^^

maybe we should wait for the final capacity, right?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!