VOTE IN THIS POLL OR ELSE

• I'm amazed that people have kept toontown going this long. I do remember it being quite fun though.

right!! the community is wild, as someone who's also played the original to death, i love that toontown is still very much alive :miyeon-wish:
    && its still so fun with the fan servers!! rewritten keeps it true to the original but has upgraded some graphics in the past few months and added more stuff.
    i dont play corporate clash but from what i seen its dope, there's a LOT of original stuff in it making it a whole spin off of toontown. its so cool ;(;(;(;(
    im so fr when it comes to toontown thats my jam ksdjfdksj

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• right!! the community is wild, as someone who's also played the original to death, i love that toontown is still very much alive :miyeon-wish:
    && its still so fun with the fan servers!! rewritten keeps it true to the original but has upgraded some graphics in the past few months and added more stuff.
    i dont play corporate clash but from what i seen its dope, there's a LOT of original stuff in it making it a whole spin off of toontown. its so cool ;(;(;(;(
    im so fr when it comes to toontown thats my jam ksdjfdksj

I'd toss it a vote if I had twitter. Good luck! :iconpepe:

• Me and my siblings never got far in either of these games, because they both had membership-locked areas after a while I think. I think Wizard101 had more membership-only stuff though. I would probably vote ToonTown

• Me and my siblings never got far in either of these games, because they both had membership-locked areas after a while I think. I think Wizard101 had more membership-only stuff though. I would probably vote ToonTown

and wizards101 is still membership while toontown is free!! also toontown won so YAY

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!