Covid basically increased pollution and boosted kpop sales

• F3F3E1EF-28FB-408E-AFB8-261A0F0CAEF1.jpeg

HDIWHSKEJSJ

covid -> online fancalls through albums -> fans buy a shit ton to have a chance because this literally wasn’t possible before especially outside of korea -> don’t know what the fuck to do with the 50 albums they bought and either dump them or never even get them

this happens in korea too tho don’t get me wrong

kang daniel’s albums were mass dumped in retirement homes there was a pann post about it, NCT and TBZ albums in the streets …

• I mean yeah this is talked about all the time but I didn't know you can ask them to keep the albums? Isn't that good? because the problem happens when fans get their albums delivered then dump them anywhere or "donate" them. The fact this option exists means that these places can recycle the albums hence fewer dumpsters and fewer albums getting created.

lt64IYu.gif

• It was a successful plan. Kpop fans already bulk buy and shit a ton outside a pandemic so it makes sense to use the same tactics during a pandemic, this time offering virtual meets, to get the same results.

As for waste, this isn’t anything new, kpop fans have been buying albums for things like photo cards, concerts, just too inflate sales etc and disposing them for years. Not receiving them simply means the waste builds up somewhere else, hardly an improvement

• I never knew there was an option to not ship the actual item - that's good right? since it cuts down on the transportation aspect?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!