[BTS CONTENT] Should Jungkook claim copyrights to a term+recipe he created?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jungkook's recipe and coining the term;

Jungkook can't help that whatever he much as breathe on sells out or becomes a hot topic but how are they gonna trademark something they didn't even create? South Korea's copyrights laws...........

• His own "boss" stole his artwork and uses it as his avatar. Selling products and not giving Jungkook a single penny.

Royalti Hak Cipta Jungkook BTS atas Gambar Ikoniknya Ini Dipertanyakan

He was publicly called out by Jungkook on vlive. You think he gave him copyrights? Doubt it.

I wonder if he have ever got any extra money from all BTS merch that used his artwork before BT21.

18 Of BTS Jungkook's Original Art Pieces That Deserve To Be In A Gallery

• No he shouldn't. He used a companys existing products to make a new recipe with their food. Its not original. If this applies to him that he can get the copyright, then that means me or you or any average person can do the same with anything. If Jungkook can have that copyright then that means I can own the copyright to McDonald's sandwiches as i have combined different foods and seasonings to make a "new" menu item. So does McDonald's suddenly owe me money and copyrights? If you're answer is no then Jungkook gets nothing either

• Recipe? No. But the name/s? Definitely.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!