Last night I didn't save the thread, but someone was asking about MCND, Here's somethings about them~

• Note to self always bookmark threads you find before someone deletes them/etc, I can't remember if it was in a separate thread or in the kpop section. So hopefully, this finds who it needs to.

I've been a fan of MCND for a while, and because there is an article I posted waiting for kpopmap to approve it, I figured it might be easier to write this out here for the person who asked instead.

I am also decently active in the comments as 'StarlightSilverCrown2/StarlightSilverCrown' on MCND kpop profile , where I help the admin writer update their profile to~. It's a really good resource to check out and learn, the members all have profiles there and are updated decently.

🌟 If you know the group Mirae or followed Under Nineteen, actually MIRAE's Khael and MCND's win know each other because of that show. (Honestly, I'm hoping for a collab one of these days lol).

🌟 Castle J & WIN auditioned for Show Me The Money 10 and both of them passed the 1st round

🌟 MCND stands for 'Music Creates New Dream' (the boys say it sometimes in their songs to).

Profiles:

BIC.jpg

Stage Name. BIC.

Position. Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist.

CJ.jpg

Stage Name. Castle J/CJ. (Son SeongJun).

Position. Leader, Main Rapper and Producer.

Minjae.jpeg

Stage Name. Minjae.

Position. Main Vocalist and Lead Dancer.

Win.jpg

(^Photo/screenshot from his appearance on HighSchool Rapper S4).

Stage Name. Win. (Bang JunHyuk).

Position. Sub Rapper, Center, Visual and Maknae.

Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 5.11.07 PM.png

Stage Name. HuiJun. (No Hui Jun).

Position. Main Vocalist and Lead Dancer.

• My favourite covers I suggest + my favourite songs I suggest:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💫 Content/Other I suggest.

External Content youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!