This song made my ears hurt

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But I really like this song.

The song hurt my ears, while they were performing it at the concert.

The reason was because I wasn't wearing ear plugs, which I have heard is something you should wear at concerts.

But I did put on ear plugs while they were performing because I felt like it would have been a better idea.

I could still hear the song with ear plug.

It has not hurt my ears before, it was just louder at the concert.

It is not like when you are listening to a song on the radio or on the internet, and you can put the volume down if it is too loud.

There were some other songs that made my ears hurt.

Sometimes when some of the ATINYs were screaming, it hurt my ears too.

Sometimes when people say stuff like "this song makes my ears hurt", they are saying it because they hate it.

I didn't hate it. I was just not wearing ear plugs.

Rocky is one of my favourite ATEEZ songs and I also really like the bridge part.

I was also rocking (no pun intended) my body to this song, just like I did to most other songs. (I was rocking because I couldn't stand still.)

BTW remember to wear ear plugs at concert.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!