This was the most phenomenal performance from MAMA 2020 and on of all time top best MAMA performances

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the range, the talent, the quality, the visuals :pepelove1:

and my favorite of them all was

the only kpop group that can achieve the improbable combination of being both classy and ratchet at the same time, who can do it like them? no one :pepelove1:

i genuinely haven't enjoyed or felt the urge to rewatch (let alone do it religiously) a MAMA stage since like 2011

• since we're promoting,

and this was the most fun and unique performances of MAMA 2020

the only K-pop group who cheered up between all the dark concepts in mama

:siptear:

• what gave you the impression that this thread was about promoting each other faves? it is obviously a NCT appreciation thread, that's why they are in the tags ^^

anyway, i only watch TXT's disco mix and it was alright albeit a bit dull. i'll watch the other one.

• We need the rearranged version of From Home on Spotify!! The vocal line brought it and then beat me up with it.

Everything about NCT's MAMA stage was perfect. I love the intro before Resonance with everyone speaking their native language. <3<3<3<3

Also can we take a minute to appreciate that Haechan was in every part of that performance except for WayV's stage? He really doesn't get enough credit for being one of the hardest workers in NCT. :pepelove1:

You also gotta love how his vibe and attitude change entirely depending on the performance and unit. A professional baby :pepelove1:

• no

External Content youtu.be

• no

The only one I can't argue with :pepe-peek::pepelove1:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• no

I prefer performances that don't rely on props and backup dancers to impress, that's why I prefer the NCT set. But I respect your opinion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!