This was the most phenomenal performance from MAMA 2020 and on of all time top best MAMA performances

• no

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I actually do have to agree with this and I say this as an NCTzen.

I did think the NCT performance was incredible and showed off the diversity of their music. I also wish SM would release the rearranged From Home version where my dudes were bringing it home and I was waving my hand and shouting as Taeil and Doyoung tore. It. Up.

Plus the ferocity and power of the dancing and facial expressions on point. It was awesome, for sure.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I actually do have to agree with this and I say this as an NCTzen.

I did think the NCT performance was incredible and showed off the diversity of their music. I also wish SM would release the rearranged From Home version where my dudes were bringing it home and I was waving my hand and shouting as Taeil and Doyoung tore. It. Up.

Plus the ferocity and power of the dancing and facial expressions on point. It was awesome, for sure.

I also liked the performance of NCT, you are a sweetheart :cutes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!