History in the making of Weverse: Soobin and Seungkwan are doing a joint live RIGHT NOW!

• I appreciate you so so much for this thread! (I wouldn't have known otherwise) I don't have weverse myself or twitter, but thankfully I can still check out the links to a certain point. (I LOVE how Soo even mentioned Daisy to 🥹)

I love this interaction between my biases, hopefully more in the future! 👉🏻👈🏻😊

• I appreciate you so so much for this thread! (I wouldn't have known otherwise) I don't have weverse myself or twitter, but thankfully I can still check out the links to a certain point. (I LOVE how Soo even mentioned Daisy to 🥹)

I love this interaction between my biases, hopefully more in the future! 👉🏻👈🏻😊

ooww you're welcome! It was such a fun live even with following the translation on accounts. It was two hours long. I never watch replays but I might be tempted when the subtitles will be released!

I hope so but apparently it's been a long time in the making so who knows... Fans talked about To Do x Going Seventeen but they said if it's hard to do a simple live, a collab show is even harder so we can only dream for now :pepe-puddle:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!