[theqoo] IDOL BEING ACCUSED OF ANIMAL CRUELTY RIGHT NOW *TRIGGER WARNING*

• [theqoo] IDOL BEING ACCUSED OF ANIMAL CRUELTY RIGHT NOW *TRIGGER WARNING*

bypannchoaJune 14, 2022
    AVvXsEgkMryGLCBHUgVoQLdLXqnga0HDS37driOpB3kCRCVUABsjVesRvV9Ufcr6_0uOYDpIo1n4Z9Kwgq5emjCceFbSEPhR92ZlrNTpEJv-2Hj8KRakuKvRaqcqMdp1RahlXsQ81kRAVVw64ItzEzHcRQczA1qj9RBALkhjXG499Rk1PHuBGZr2KE4b9kDC=s16000

"Kim Wooseok left his dorm to live independently and he adopted a young breed dog (Pomeranian)
    Some time later, he adopts another breed dong (Bichon)
    And this time, he got a cat too?;;; Seriously is he serious................?

Ah........ Look at the way he's holding the dog's joints, spreading it and lifting it"

Former UP10TION and X1's current solo artist Kim Wooseok

He adopted 2 puppies and 1 cats totaling 3 in 2 years
    All the dogs are breed dogs...
    He was hiding the fact that he was also rising a cat until he got caught on Vlive
    +) On top of it, he's actually allergic to cats

AVvXsEjT9bGLIfp6qWR5s2AtzoUWVwhdcp1Q6JH5Ufqdij_G_eFpwK874jl76ATdXKNmBKSukpQ2LdEcptzHSo2OXzYh_T6nfaVw-CHsMe72DKDN5A65NdcPZMO8v2FSTRL05WkO45LmzJKiyoZjS6_CidF0H5XCcFGhSNw-MibV72Vg-wEtz-xyV_WCviEV=s16000

"On 2020, he adopted Ddadda - He filmed lots of contents like unboxing, dog agility, etc. and even appeared on broadcast on "There Is No Such Thing as a Bad Dog"

On 2021, the moment he adopted Bbobbo, he filmed his second unboxing, he started advertising his dog with photocards and filmed his own content

on 2022, he adopted the cat Lulu and are planning to put it on broadcast"

AVvXsEg3qi7AsObl_Vx3i49EchJozQ7SkVOaTQ89_X_wMk6Q3KcsrqKV3OEMTFJgeQa5Mm2KWnNaYh0HR9ufEJKqEEtOnWcoAXoKFrIhAIvh72Lxh7m9StonkfH_hiF3Gw5Bl6HHt3DeiHsJAWFni8OKIA1bxubX4JAZSwVnfp1chTCiw4MsZLoW5as0X8fo=s16000
    ""I've never bathed my puppy ahhh~ maybe once when it was young?
    After that I left it to the manager"
    Even stuff like that, he says them so shamelessly

If you entrust your care to someone else, it means you are not doing your job well enough.
    If you can't afford to take care of a pet, why do you keep increasing the number?
    Meanwhile the Kim Wooseok fans are drawing fanarts of his new cat and writing thins like "Dda-Bbo-Lu" sigh"

He never bathed his dog

AVvXsEjNq5O4xrJcPUIvwxyILNylgVVVbCZmo9_kjd-E205TB7T46bZY9fPDvvfTzvDIhFif37Rci2lqHtrUWswdSToe0aBj_a6tRQXh-Mq9zbahdmi5ojXJkFovwqrVviZ3sUMnnVIMwpJ_JdwgjT70CbnXchC-T1DNbzno4obwNxVSuumfob2ChsWGqBWI=s16000
    "I bet he feels a bit that way too when he said that he wasn't planning to reveal his cat (He said himself that he wasn't the one who revealed his cat, but that the cat passed behind on his Vlive and the fans caught him, he was already raising it in secret for 6 months)"

AVvXsEgv7VVytzyJlxYnFC8hS0YtyRLZ3mHig8AgvfLlFHd5AZCFe_7B05w-yJmepyIH_SX2pgtnypGosqH99ZUFE__nJTqXudnu1Fd-rERPqHlJ4PZo_KNMlWQQDi4JTk_YogYY8kp4ragyj3rkuBZ-BkmgOhh_IES8oP8eBV20uO1KvOXcUU5RGwhXJubM=s16000

When he first adopted Dda Dda/Dda Dda right now + He's having alopecia

AVvXsEhk3-R9H-wvYr8j2UwkWwiuaYTi1znWZeVt5wJ4XXp2-HO4Hmd3lZ6KJD2UkjRjIT6dfRxw67azkaRGAELyg0sad3FOG4a0pTub2L7gqQIHDlwuQtHeD6kKXg3AqBHe20_mVlo9VGxY-GeJLP0adBqXk0G-D6G6nn1cmlXnMKJ-MnhUYK6-cipu1pCn=s16000

AVvXsEjwmOrD6TCF-k4wxBYdAoc8WiLlCf5iUyNliMUXQdtAancmKs64MwVYRy5zmrItnIHsfarP0rca0wX4ShWbx0COdjSKMmocGEP_h4gwxKNK_cVS8EpKSnk3Ugm_dDilJw1x_XcYUxWSIybt2bAIHbfWYK-w6_nORMOtsu91DLemuFQPbLDtkj6kbzMz=s16000

AVvXsEh_WDwOcsvAgw2eIdlanw-FbQJqEOZpF7a08cxE2b73nSnhstGX7TMfxU_TRMTIVv-0dsh5scHPJ_X2J7q-BwrBzrPfMPnGUkEey06066yTfkYP_Ueu3AhHRZNuwU0-nTSmjDm5umdGkDlIyH3abyjT1uyRI127bG1usdslaFaeJ1ka-edTXTt-r2fr=s16000

You can tell the way he treats Dda Dda and Bbo Bbo on a daily basis
    He doesn't even know how to hold them and he's risking them being disolcated

Right now a lot of people are pointing out the issue of him adopting that many animals in such a small time frame, and the fact that the public is bashing people who adopt breed dogs...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. That's definitely not a stray cat...
    AVvXsEixU9oXBSSRPx7v5gCfMhP7tjG73eNKIMw7uJyTdCOD8-FCbtHhuaEViVkNSFhe6-57ZG_SaimTq1GBsKLE0gPNdiroIt-4PWNM7-CL51FRYw8xNiBIvoX5Cgujzo-LtI3SStJz27GzqzZDIu37YI4di7s_DjaGIlvN9e7jf7YQAfwVe_65YtOt0i6e=s16000

2. He has lots of money himself, why is he making his manager keep it?

3. The post is going overboard... And I'm not even a fanㅋㅋ

4. This is considered cruelty? .. This isn't cruelty

5. I'm not a fan but I don't think he deserves that much hate.. It's not like he's raising them and disposing them, and the way he says his manager takes care of bathing the dog probably means he's doing it in a pet shop

6. No but isn't his dogs loosing fur????

7. Isn't this overexaggerating to call it animal cruelty?
    So saying you tried bathing the dog once will make you an animal abuser? I bet he's simply doing it through a shop

8. OMG how can he raise a dog without bathing it? Those aren't animals to him, they're just dolls. The managers must be sufferingㅠㅠ

9. Hul this isn't good for the dogs' legs for sure

10. Wow people's fabrication is so scary... It's so obvious that he's not mistreating the animals, but you guys are trying so hard to shut down any refutations. I'm just a light fan of him and it's such a pain ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• ???

my mom works in a dog shelter and there are lots of breed dogs because there are so many people who buy purebred animals, and when they are no longer puppies, practically when they grow up, they abandon them because they are no longer cute. So there are many people who if they want a purebred dog they can adopt, yes, it seems shallow, but you can have a dog you dreamed of and save a life at the same time, so I'm not going to complain. I'd rather be annoyed by people who PAY for and encourage illegal dog mating than people who directly adopt an abandoned purebred dog.

Plus, it doesn't seem like it's hurting the dog, it's normal to play with it and pick it up. And why are they acting like the dog has alopecia because of him? It's not something you can control. My dog had the best and most expensive diet, had medical checkups, and guess what... he still got sick.

I mean you can dislike someone but these kinds of arguments are childish and stupid.

• I literally know nothing about this individual, so I can't speak on everything, but alopecia is a common occurrence for Pomeranians, genetically speaking as a breed.

They are a double coated dog (like Huskeys, Samoyeds, Akita, etc), so they should NEVER be shaved or cut into a lot of styles that they do at pet grooming shops to make them look "cuter", especially when they are puppies, because it can actually change their coat forever. Which, as seen from the pictures has been done, but who knows if he asked for it not knowing any better, (please research your breeds when adopting) the manager, or if the groomer recommended it (in which case, they should not be grooming if they put aesthetics over the dogs health). This also causes a lot of Pomeranians to have a sudden onset of alopecia that either takes a LOT of care to make their fur grow back, or sometimes their fur will never recover and they gradually lose more and more. Which, is why, again, you must groom a double coated dog in a very particular way, because they rely on their coat for temperature regulation. To stay cool during the summer, and warm during the winter. If this balance in their coat is disrupted, then you as their owner have to take extra care to make sure that they don't get too hot or too cold, and also use means to protect their exposed skin from the sun. Not here to lecture anyone, I'm just explaining from my grooming knowledge for anyone who didn't know prior, because you never know when random knowledge may come in handy lol.

Also, taking them to a groomer to get washed and dried is better for the dog over doing it at home. That way, they can use a high velocity dryer to blow out all of the shed stuck in the fur much more efficiently and it's less stressful on the dog over being dried with a noisy human dryer and being brushed for hours by someone who, may mean well, but may not know the best, most efficient and least painful way of doing so. So, I say taking the dogs to a professional is a responsible decision in the end, and good pet ownership. Just research your breeds grooming needs and make sure the groomer you choose is knowledgeable on them as well. 🙂

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!