SM Trying To Turn Into HYBE 2.0...but there's a big difference..

• I saw a thread on here about how SM is supposed to debut 4 Artists this year, and how they gonna be "expanding and acquiring as well" to branch out or whatever.

Which not surprised, since SM has been studying HYBE and Bang PD for a long time, tryna find answers to Huge success in these recent times.

And they've slightly done well, not gonna lie.

But the difference between HYBE doing the multi label stuff and "expanding" is that, HYBE has BTS which already makes them #1 overall, but also "music".

When you look at HYBE Artists, apart from BTS cuz we know their music good lol, they have people like

NewJeans

Le sserafim

TXT

Seventeen

Enhypen

Zico

Who happen to make great music, which is why they chart high, have huge sales, and go viral. And out of the 6 I just named, 5 is doing good on international charts, especially the U.S.

So SM they can make these moves or whatever, and that's good as a company they wanna grow even bigger, but if they keep this " SM sound" musically, even for the new Artists, then I don't see them going that far at all. Idc how much they make behind the scenes deals and buy awards lol.

And them debuting a new boy group that's not NCT related gonna be interesting too.

If BigHit still plan on debuting a boy group later this year or early next year, it'd be nice to see the competition between those two groups. Even though I know a new BigHit boy group going out sell

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!