Where is jungkook??

• Wtf is "you"? I know solos think that they own JK and all Armys are one single hive mind entity that hate JK, but its alright, I do not expect better from bitter asses like yours. Spend your life just crying about everything, that is the path you have chosen. But stop entering harmless threads and stay on your stupid thread instead updating like you do. No one likes interacting with your ilk for a reason cause of your grocery list of mindless complaints where you think you know what is best for JK. Weirdo

• Wtf is "you"? I know solos think that they own JK and all Armys are one single hive mind entity that hate JK, but its alright, I do not expect better from bitter asses like yours. Spend your life just crying about everything, that is the path you have chosen. But stop entering harmless threads and stay on your stupid thread instead updating like you do. No one likes interacting with your ilk for a reason cause of your grocery list of mindless complaints where you think you know what is best for JK. Weirdo

I just did what you do. I was just beeing "good army". Shitting at all people that BTS dare to interact.

• For all those missing him

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!