XG - Left Right live stage

• These girls are killing it. I love this song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• These girls are killing it. I love this song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

preach :starryeyes-pepe:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Seems okay to me but to much like American/Western Pop. They are exceedingly talented though. I'm lamenting that there is no difference in sound between the likes of some groups to those you can hear/see in Europe, or America. Only difference is it's a group and they do choreographed team dances.

I also think it is interesting on how the people think of the evolution of what is kpop.

1) Originally it had to be about 90% Korean language only "maybe" one or two non Koreans in the group.

2) Had to be 51% in Korean lyrics and most of the people are Korean but all asians from a Korean Company.

3) Had to have some Korean lyrics and a few Koreans but all asians, from a Korean company

4) No Korean language spoken, no Koreans in the group but all asians, not a Korean company but perform in Korea.

5) "NEXT" No Korean language spoken, No Koreans in the group, Not for a Korean company, not performed in Korea and no Asians. Future of KPOP.

• I was first drawn to kpop because I love the sound of multi- member groups and rnb/hiphop of the 80s and 90s. Western music stopped giving me that sound mostly but it's common in kpop. This is right up my alley.

What sounds in kpop so you prefer that are different from pop in the west?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!