Your opinion on this actor’s bullying scandal

• I see why he is so affected considering the fact it was proven fake but he is still getting hate.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lt64IYu.gif

• It's proven fake? Just yesterday the victim threatening to report jbg friends to the police for doxxing

Edit: I don't think it has been proven fake, it's still he said they said with knets siding with the victim

• It's proven fake? Just yesterday the victim threatening to report jbg friends to the police for doxxing

“I was firmly determined to no longer react to malicious anonymous posts, but I just can’t tolerate this. That is why I’m writing his post.

Just how am I supposed to prove something that isn’t true? How do I remember and prove the things that happened 11 or even up to 16 years ago? That’s right. I’m not someone who has never hurt anyone, and I didn’t get along with everyone like a saint while growing up. At times, people took my money away just because I was small, and there have been times when I was assaulted. Does that make me a victim now?

I believe that school is a place for students who have not yet formed a sense of self to experience trial and error, conflicts, and lessons to become a good adult and member of society. I have also gone through trial and error, conflicts, and lessons.

However, it was within legal, moral, and ethical boundaries. I will not deny that. Why do I have to apologize about a time when hadn’t yet dreamed of being an actor and a childhood that isn’t true just because of my job and responsibilities as an actor? If this is a problem, I apologize. I’m sorry.

I was not close to everyone in every grade at every school I went to, and I was not friends with everyone either. I was close with a handful of kids, and my friends were really good people. My small social network and my negligence to those unrelated to me must have been the problem. My 10-year career has already collapsed, and all of the projects I was scheduled to participate in have been put on hold. The damage amounts to a number I can’t describe. The mental damage? Ever since the accusations, I keep my eyes glued to the ground when I go out, and I haven’t slept for weeks.

Is my post an attempt to arouse sympathy while the post made by the anonymous person whose face we don’t even know is genuine?

The agency and lawyer never pressured the person using money, and if that felt like a threat, how did we send a certification of contents and share updates on the situation with you, an anonymous person living abroad?

You contacted us first through your acquaintance and lawyer, and you asked for leniency first. Why would you send a letter of apology through an acquaintance and ask a lawyer for their opinion? I don’t understand why you’re changing your stance just because you’re unsure of whether you’ll be shown leniency when it would have barely been enough if you had done it of your own accord, just as you did when you uploaded the anonymous post, before asking for leniency. And do not put the blame on others when you were fired due to your lack of diligence. This person already knows very well that I will be harmed even more if this issue continues to be consumed as gossip.

“Accomplices,” I think you know better than anyone else why it was worded that way.

Nothing matters anymore. Thank you for letting me respond to you empty-handed, in the same position as you. I do not want to cause further damage to the people I care about and my agency, and I don’t want them to go through a hard time anymore.

I wanted to maintain at least some of my dignity, but I am human, and this has taken a toll on me. I am putting everything down and sharing everything in order to protect myself.

I will take this matter against those who spread false posts and malicious comments until the end.”

• yeah, what I said it's "he said they said". This not a prove btw

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!