With The Show and Show Champion still not broadcasting I get why groups ain't making comebacks

• with those two not being back in schedule

and with Lunar New Year celebrations being spread to few days in Korea

I think this is first proper one Seollal in post-covid era

so I get why groups ain't making comebacks

but that for sure will also create another round of death matches in february, march and april because everyone and their mom will be making comebacks in same time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are some cmbs set for Feb so there is already that but those could also be mid or late feb

well yeah soon we will have battle between TXT and VIVIZ but there is few day difference and also HYBE artist's ain't goin to all music tv shows so I think that VIVIZ might grab some win/wins as well

then we have a gap

but if I remember correct tripleS debuts around valentines day and there really isn't any competition so we might get a surprise and girls might win something as well

I'm even bit sad that STAYC comeback date ain't confirmed yet because 2nd/3rd week of february seems perfect to make a comeback

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!