Who gave the go-ahead for Jungkook to do that banal World Cup song?

• That song was so banal that now he's made to look like your run-of-the-mill, mid-tiered pop star. That's his ceiling.

Good job, HYBE. Now you know all these K-pop idols have no say on how their career paths will be on-- their careers are dictated by committees.

• It was horrible. I'd rather bombed in private then thousands of millions of people witnessing me being a bang-average corporate entertainer.

• It was horrible. I'd rather bombed in private then thousands of millions of people witnessing me being a bang-average corporate entertainer.

well he was praised by MANY and received acclaim so : )

but just shhhhhhhh

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• External Content youtu.be

• C'mon, not everyone's supposed to enjoy the same things.

I do have to say tho, the song was a disserve to his talent tbh. We know he's capable of much more. But he was just given the song to sing...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!