So, what are your gamer motivation profile?

• So there is this site where you can find out what are your "gamer type"...

The site is here:

Gamer Motivation Profile
    apps.quanticfoundry.com

and you don't even need to sign up or anything, just take the question

(yeah, just like that mbti questionaries)

and mine is:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

also that site might give you some recommendation based on your profile, so in case you are searching a new title, you could try it out!

So, try it out and tell me what are yours?

:ooo-bee::mvbee:

• I have had an e-mail subscription to this site for a few years. But I can't quite remember my profile. I'm taking the survey again now, I'm not sure how to answer some of the hot/cold questions cause it's been a long time since I played games that involve accumulating resources or difficult challenges (for example) so I don't necessarily know if I enjoy those or not. The test just told me that I was supposed to answer if it was important to have these things in a game not if I enjoyed them. I don't really know how those things are different cause doesn't important mean important for your enjoyment? Hmm.

Anyway today I found I am Gardener/Slayer:

Hmm.png

I think I can agree with that, minimal effort, clear rules, and linear progression.

• image.png?width=912&height=426

Sure? Taking this really highlighted how few games I tend to play, but that sounds about right for the ones that I do!

Wait only one type? Kinda rare to see!

Anyway today I found I am Gardener/Slayer:

I think I can agree with that, minimal effort, clear rules, and linear progression.

I see...

But tbh I myself didn't find 100% agreement with my profile mainly on the architect one ^^

But I do love story-driven game with lores and world to be explored with, which usually leaning towards rpg games (I see it as leaning more to the slayer ones?)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!