[theqoo] Knetz react to Huh Yunjin song 'I ≠ DOLL'

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. It was such a relief that Yunjinie debuted. We almost let go of a talented character like her

2. Please listen to her first self-composed song too! She released it to celebrate their 100 days and there are also Korean subtitles and she also released it digitally!!

3. ㅜㅜㅠㅜ I like this so much... Yunjinie... please be an artist for the rest of your life

4. Crazy..

5. She seems very good at writing lyrics. Her previous song gave me the same impression. Yunjinie, do everything you want and say everything you want!!!!

6. Seriously, both songs are so different but I like them so much ㅠ

7. The lyrics are freaking crazy... I'm a FEARNOT and it makes me proud

8. The song is jjang good ㅠㅠㅠ

10. Jennifer, a woman like you is seriously so full of talents

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!