[BTS CONTENT] How hurt were you, AKP ARMY, when Jungkook forgot Louder Than Bombs lyrics?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just felt so cheated out of that Run BTS ep and then to have reality hit us in the face that they just forgot its existence. Jungkook in particular is a special case. If he doesn't sing particular songs on tour, he doesn't even remember it ever being a BTS song. :pepe-life-support:

• I really gave up my hope for LTB right after his bday vlive..

my poor Louder than bombs..

anyway, he still sings beautifully even he almost forgot the song

:pleading:

Stream the best bside of Mots7 album

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• VERY. :pepe-cut:

Also after all the events in 2022 I completely lost hope of ever watching it being performed.

It feels like it's a song that it's just "there" and they forgot it existed. It feels like a collab that they had to do because it was in the contract or something and since they don't feel at ease performing it (it's very high!) they're just throwing it under a bus.

No wonder their reaction to it being a fan's favorite. It feels like they got quite shocked and apprehensive because it increased pressure on performing it and they'd rather just forget it exists. :emotionalpepe:

Before anyone attacks me let me say this are just my 2 cents on it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!