superm 10 years ago

• lol

SM and their mix matched projects

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• superior super m i used to like that song

they might add Yunho in the new superm

• I was already a fan, that would just make it more crazy. I think changmin would be better though.. is taemin around tho?

nah hopefully this is done before Taemin gets out :holding-back-tears:

• They need taemin for the vocals, they cant get Taeyong to sing the high notes.

yeah but with changmin they will have no problem with high notes

I think Taemin vocal color is alot softer than other members and provided a nice contrast

• plus Taemin is one of the more popular members, so hope he's back!!!!

Tho i notice that most fandoms want their own artist out of superM for some reason!

common ripia that cannot be shocking

I blame SM, they could have done it well but they fucked up schedules and stepped on everyone's toes.

It can be doe peacefully if SM organize things nicely but they arent capable

like last year people were happy with GOT bc everyone's sched were well

This year everyone hates GOT bc SM fucked up scheds

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!