You can come back to a group years after your contract had expired ?!?!?

• The JPop-group BLACK IRIS

So to make it a bit easier to understand

• The got formed around 5 years ago with Shota, Hiro, Rio, Go and Takuya. Takuya is their leader
    • Later on Maki and Rayto had joind the group after both's original groups had disbanded (Maki was in YsR and Rayto in GRiT before)
    • They debuted in 2019
    • In 2020 Sen, Ayumu, Shion and Shohei had joined the group making them 11 member large
    • In January 2021 the group joined a new company
    • Only 1 week later in January of 2021 Ayumu and Rayto left the group since their contracts ran out and they didn't wanted to renew them
    • BLACK IRIS stayed in contact with Rayto as a close friend of the group, even as Rayto seemd to have worked with a new boygroup
    • On December 31st, 2022 Shota than announced to have left the group but will continue as an solo-artist
    • But now here it comes on January 1st, 2023 Rayto changed all his usernames back to BLACK IRIS and they also posted a photo and video of him on the staff-account saying they will have a big announcement about him on the 6th so he returned to the group o.o

I had no idea that you can return to a group when you actually had left them

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I don't follow JPop as much as you do, but I love their single Meteor.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!