Remember when everybody thought this was YGNGG?

• And they were not, but only trained at YGX studio. But man, every fan thought they were, including myself! Anyways, stan XG! :borahae:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But now, I must say I'm looking really forward to the real YGNGG now! :red-heart::red-heart::red-heart:

rnp08021l7v5AaumjMoos-s.jpg

• I remember how only some days after their debut the CEO of the Japanese company Avex than opend up that he played with everyone ... and than deleted the evidence off of his Instagram

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• haha that was funny tho!

it was kind of like:

This is YG new girl group I'm not clowning! :pepe-clown-gear:

also not a clown.

not a clown.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cocona is amazing

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!