Guys am I qualified to call myself a gamer?

• I played a crap ton of Tetris and Animal Crossing in 2022 and when I was a child I played a lot Sims and a few other games like Horse games for example and I played a crap ton on my Nintendo DS back than. I also have 2 games on my phone at the moment that I play a lot (I tried a lot other games in the past on my phone but stoped since I don't like them anymore)

So what do you think? Am I qualified to call myself a gamer?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I played a crap ton of Tetris and Animal Crossing in 2022 and when I was a child I played a lot Sims and a few other games like Horse games for example and I played a crap ton on my Nintendo DS back than. I also have 2 games on my phone at the moment that I play a lot (I tried a lot other games in the past on my phone but stoped since I don't like them anymore)

So what do you think? Am I qualified to call myself a gamer?

No, to be a gamer you must have been paid to game at some point, been divorced because of your gaming addiction or gotten written up for bring your gaming PC to work and playing during work hours. Wait, thats just me?! Shit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!