Oh My Girl Mimi wants to start acting career in 2023

• What are Mimi's goals for 2023? She said, "I want try acting in traditional format dramas. I'm okay with sitcoms too. I don't expect to start out with a main role right away. I want to build experience gradually, like starting out as the main character's friend or something like that."

Mimi then added on, "Once I gain more experience, I would love to try action roles with a lot of fighting, or really dark characters like 'Wednesday'."

Finally, when asked to name an ambitious wish for 2023, Mimi responded, "It was a year where I learned a lot, and grew a lot, so in the New Year, I just hope that I can continue where I left off in 2022, with a healthy mind and body. If I were to give a more ambitious answer, I want to conquer the advertisement industry. Maybe I can say I've achieved that if I score about 20 endorsement model deals?"

mim.jpg

full interview here:

Oh My Girl's Mimi reveals her ambitious goal of beginning her acting career in 2023
    Oh My Girl's Mimi shared her ambitious goals and hopes for 2023 through a stunning pictorial and interview with 'Cosmopolitan'!Mimi, who garnered …
    www.allkpop.com

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!