Do u think taehyung's going to wait till winter of 2023 to release his solo album

• No

That means he enlists in 2024, since K-O-R-E-A-N law prohibits people in the military from earning income outside

Which is why Psy , who was doing concerts while he supposedly was doing an alternate service in a factory producing weapons which just happened to be owned by a friend of his father, was dragged to service once again

If that happens, there is no 'Yet to Come' in 2025. All of them have to enlist sometime in 2023, although Jungkook (only) can extend it till 2028.

• Will you stfu ffs, he can delay his enlistment upto 2026, before he turns 31.

Non-Armys should just stay out of things they know nothing about. Taehyung and Jimin are both 95 liners and can postpone till 2026.

• Since he is totally owning the winter bear persona by releasing a Christmas song every year

I can see Tae doing a very bright jazz inspired album release late summer or early fall. I love his Christmas release but would love to see him dip into the musical genre he very much finds his inspiration in

• Will you stfu ffs, he can delay his enlistment upto 2026, before he turns 31.

Non-Armys should just stay out of things they know nothing about. Taehyung and Jimin are both 95 liners and can postpone till 2026.

Well, that means all BTS activities as we know it will end in 2026.

They already told the fans to wait in 2020, then 2022. Not one more time in 2025.

• That's nonsense. He can continue to monetize everything he published before he enlisted. He can't just post/release anything WHILE in the military and make money.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• That's nonsense. He can continue to monetize everything he published before he enlisted. He can't just post/release anything WHILE in the military and make money.

sorry I don't know how this works but let's just say that BTS has enough to release something in 2023. Jin wouldn't be able to receive money from a release?

• sorry I don't know how this works but let's just say that BTS has enough to release something in 2023. Jin wouldn't be able to receive money from a release?

BTS is not releasing music as a group till 2025, so this point is moot. Also most if not all international fans do not know the nitty gritties of Korean law regarding enlistment. Heck even many KArmys are confused. Let Hybe and BTS and their legal team do what they can within the bounds of the Korean law, as they know best.

• Members’ deadline:

Yoongi: end of 2023- (very) early 2024

Namjoon-Hobi: end of 2025

Taehyung-Jimin: end of 2026

Jungkook: 2028

Confirmed by kr news a while ago. The deadline is not the moment they turn 30, but is any moment before they turn 31. We literally don’t know their enlistment scheme AT ALL but just need to get this facts out there lol.

• Do you remember there was a global pandemic in 2020, right?
    Stop acting as if BTS decided to make ARMY "wait", they just couldn't do anything as planned.

They could do a tour from late 2021 but instead wasted all these time doing , as what the world is concerned, nothing.

All these individual projects are little more than hobbies in terms of casual fans.

• They could do a tour from late 2021 but instead wasted all these time doing , as what the world is concerned, nothing.

All these individual projects are little more than hobbies in terms of casual fans.

It wasn't that easy to do a world tour when the pandemic were still alive, and each coutry having different policies.

And maybe they have their individual projects because they want, not because they want to get more fans. They already have a lot of that. Haven't you seen this year's Festa dinner? They're tired of all the pressure.

• sorry I don't know how this works but let's just say that BTS has enough to release something in 2023. Jin wouldn't be able to receive money from a release?

If the songs were recorded before Jin enlisted, yes he can release them, but it's not well received in the GP. That's why they focused on solo works. Jin can continue to earn money from all of his solo and group releases before he enlists.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• It wasn't that easy to do a world tour when the pandemic were still alive, and each coutry having different policies.

And maybe they have their individual projects because they want, not because they want to get more fans. They already have a lot of that. Haven't you seen this year's Festa dinner? They're tired of all the pressure.

He acts as if the pandemic is over in 2021, yet more than half of the world was still closed. :pepe-shame: Even in US, concerts started slowly in late 2021 and 2022.

• If the songs were recorded before Jin enlisted, yes he can release them, but it's not well received in the GP. That's why they focused on solo works. Jin can continue to earn money from all of his solo and group releases before he enlists.

GP in K-O-R-E-A?

They account for a whooping 10% of total according to the latest global KPop map

Hybe should just ignore whatever the K-O-R-E-A-N GP, who have moved on to newer acts anyways, might think. They are not relevant

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!