Did you watch avatar 2?

• I'll see it eventually but there's little hype about it. I only saw a billboards and ads in buses and almost zero ads on TV.

Plus we got a ton of issues going on with train strikes, hospital strikes, postal strikes, energy prices etc so it's been less busy during the festive period. My local multi cinema is showing avatar for only want half the day and it doesn't look too busy. Last year Spiderman was being shown almost 24hrs and there were lines for tickets and food that stretched the entire waiting hall. That was with covid still being persistent.

One of my friends saw it already and he said sissy lapart from visuals which were amazing the film was pretty forgettable especially the main conflict sorta like Transformers series.

• I'll see it eventually but there's little hype about it. I only saw a billboards and ads in buses and almost zero ads on TV.

Plus we got a ton of issues going on with train strikes, hospital strikes, postal strikes, energy prices etc so it's been less busy during the festive period. My local multi cinema is showing avatar for only want half the day and it doesn't look too busy. Last year Spiderman was being shown almost 24hrs and there were lines for tickets and food that stretched the entire waiting hall.

One of my friends saw it already and he said sissy lapart from visuals which were amazing the film was pretty forgettable especially the main conflict sorta like Transformers series.

Kinda got similar review. I'm bit confused but I might go

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!