Did you watch "don't look up"?

• It was ok. It was at times funny in a ironic way - you see how characters behave incredibly stupidly like denying the comet exist but the last decade has shown that is exactly how people would behave irl. It’s both funny and frightening.

Otherwise most of the film was meh. Didn’t care for any of the characters, it focused a bit too much to poke fun at real life (yeah we get it the president is trump, yeah we get America is dumb etc) and by the 3rd quarter on ward I got bored when they tried to get serious with character arcs (Leo’s affair and family, Jennifer Lawrence new bf etc) that by the end I didn’t care and zoned out.

• haven't yet. I've been hearing alot about it tho and I do think it's concept is quite interesting.

• I wasn't interested in it, but decided to check it out after someone mentioned it in a conversation.

A lot of the depicted behavior felt accurate..a slightly funny reminder.

"The Day The Earth Stood Still" ('08/Keanu Reeves version) popped up in my recommended movies list after, so I had to watch that too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!