Question to vegan and vegetarian people of AKP

• How often did it happen to you that you accidantly ate meat since you became a vegetarian/vegan?

I had it 4 times this year

• Accidantly bought some ravioli from a stack who's box read "vegetarian filling" and only as I ate them at home noticed someone missplaced a meat pack into the meat-free one
    • I bought a bun and thought the crunch in it was roasted onions till I realised it was tiny barly visible chuncks of pork
    • Just today when I opend a 5-minute pasta (those where you just put boiling water in the cup) I wondered why it was so crnchy and thought they were not ready to eat yet, but than noticed a brown chunck and read on the package it contains 5% pork meat wich I did not saw on the packaging when I bought the pasta before
    • I accidantly grabed a yoghurt some weeks ago that contained gelatine and I was confused at home since yoghurt with gelatine sounds so unreal to me

How about you?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Never. I've been vegetarian since 2011 and have not eaten one morsel of meat in that time. I hare the stuff. I've also been vegan for 10 years and avoid animal nasties wherever I can. I do eat cheese and yogurt however, but make sure it is kosher first.

• Not that I know of? I'm usually really careful to check the ingredients.

I think I have accidentally consumed dairy a couple of times through not being careful though... ugh. :sweat:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Us meat eaters are secretly trying to convert you... The grass is always greener after the cows have eaten it and are a steak on your plate. Also as someone who works in a factory that makes food I guarantee you all eat those types of mistakes are absolutely inexcusable. If we made a mistake like that the FDA would probably have people executed. Mistakes like that can actually cost lives if it's made with certain allergens.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!