Suga enlisting as a Social Service Worker??

• I know many of you all have been hearing that Suga of BTS will enlist as a Social Service Worker. While this has not been confirmed, it is highly possible & the reason is known among us ARMYs. The reason is because of an accident that happened PRE-DEBUT, in which he was riding a bike (being delivery boy) and got hit at the intersection & later couldn't move his shoulder. After further treatment, he was diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder & hid this from the agency because he feared he'd be removed from the final line up.He even lied to his fellow members that he'd fallen from the stairs when that was not true. In 2020, he underwent a surgery to fix his shoulder, which is why he was absent in some group promotions. This is why you have heard those RUMORS. So I urge you not to hate on him if he doesn't enlist as an active duty soldier and refrain from calling him "weak" or "not a real man" or whatever hateful names you come up with. Whatever happens, ARMYs will support Suga in whatever step he takes. BTS FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!

GStarLive

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• Since Suga got his surgery, he might be able to enlist as an active Soldier like 2pm's Ok Taecyeon

IMG_20221214_141553.jpg

yeah but Suga might not go active-duty but maybe if he does, it's with restrictions or more percautions

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• As I said yesterday, we should just wait for official news. All this is speculation and all of it can be addressed when we learn more. I personally don't feel it's helpful to discuss this now. We don't need to rush this - the time will come soon enough and we will be sad enough when it does. .

• I mean, it's not even his decision tho. You have medical examination and they decide uf you are fit for standard duty or not.

So I don't really see a reason to discuss and worry about it now...

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!