What Momo and Nayeon think about Jinni

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.
  • Yeah must be weird alone...and Nayeon is introverted too. A lot of her goofiness is with the members and without them, she has to charm the fans in other ways. I know she also dislike fancalls because it is alone.

I'm an introvert too and I feel like if I was in her situation, I would be so shy and awkward that I'm pretty sure people would walk out feeling disappointed...

Some people forget that being a soloist isn't just about having talent that they can carry on their own but they also have to have charisma and personality and be able to do it alone instead of feeding off of others. That's why I think that debuting as a soloist after/while being in a group is much harder than debuting as a soloist and have never been in an official group

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I'm an introvert too and I feel like if I was in her situation, I would be so shy and awkward that I'm pretty sure people would walk out feeling disappointed...

Some people forget that being a soloist isn't just about having talent that they can carry on their own but they also have to have charisma and personality and be able to do it alone instead of feeding off of others. That's why I think that debuting as a soloist after/while being in a group is much harder than debuting as a soloist and have never been in an official group

Yeah that and Nayeon has talked about how it's awkward at fan signs and she's not sure what to say but you couldn't tell unless she tells you.

I'm the same way, my job has a good amount of events and requires meetings and socializing and networking. In good at being talkative and socializing with others but deep inside I hate it and want to hide in a corner and not talk lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!