Do you know this boy ?

• I randomly read an AKP-article on him and thought seeing the describtion of what they wrote on AKP about him that he would be a ballad singer aged 16 or something who makes music for grandparents ... and nope thats actually not it. He may got scouted trought apearing on a trot-music show and trought that he also wrote some ballad songs besides some other stuff but I had no idea that this boy was also actually singing top pop-songs like most artists in KPop do. It also amazes me how much reputation he got by just writting songs. In the AKP-article it was written that he earns almost 4K per month just alone for having written 1 song, so he most likly is rich by now allready when he earns 4K per song he writes each month. He's 16 and allready makes a ton of money as singer, producer and actor where most of us still stayed in school not knowing our own future at this age.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!