Hybe is getting better at solo management

• Jin's solo had a lot better management than jitb and RM's solo is so well promoted, better than both . I'm quite satisfied.

Approved the thread.
  • It is getting better, they need to resolve the logistics mess and do better play-listing though.

• i think the boys learn their lesson after each release

• HYBE really isn't getting better

everything going well is due to the boys own involvement:

- music

- packaging

- variety

everything that should be the responsibility of their company, hybe, is still messed up.

- fucked up shipping issue: which will impact BB200 charting

- barely to no playlisting/radio

- no mediaplaying of achievements

• hl always getting the shorter end of the sticks from label and army what’s new?

• hl always getting the shorter end of the sticks from label and army what’s new?

... agree about the label, not the fans though

jin is a million seller in just a few months & joon probably soon too (already 650k without shipments to US/europe and japan). both had the best spotify solo debut numbers & breaking many records for a ksoloist

army were THERE for both

now jhopes solo was the most messed up - by hybe

he still did amazing (500k with no physicals) & performing in front of 100k singing people

Huh? Jin sold out million copies, RM doing extremely good on spotify and sales are good as well. I agree that jhope had some mismanagement issues but RM's promotional rollout is excellent and so was Jin's. I think u only pay attention to Ml that's why u feel that way.

• The Armys do not support hyung line agenda is getting redundant in light of their huge sales and stream numbers. People need to drop it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!