HERE YE HERE YE...COME FIND OUT WHAT SONG YOU REMIND ME OF! PT. 2

• Part two? (*'▽'*)

Here, this one:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• desert vibes

(also M.I.A. at her most iconic)

External Content youtu.be

f56945d281c323b10c37c4e75b3a3afa38900b28.gifv b7db3e8b585e35d33fd2c68a870e2b2060849f87.gifv

- I am running from something bigger than me. -

• hmm

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Because sometimes I think You're going crazy :P in a good way

• Part two? (*'▽'*)

Here, this one:

Oooh you know that's my fave from the last album?!

I gave you Euphoria last time.

This time you get...

Aye nice choice!

You give me these vibes based on your profile pic

• hmm

Ayeeee one of TXT best songs 8|

You get...

• Of course I know which one it is! I always remember you when I listen to it

:danceb:

Yay, Crown~ ♡ ^ ^

Let me go stream or for a bit.

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• One of my favorite songs :happyr:

• desert vibes

(also M.I.A. at her most iconic)

Ayeeee less get it

You get...

• hmm

External Content www.youtube.com

Niceeeeeeee ^^

Hmmmm :/ ...ill give you

• Hey

You didn't read OP tsk tsk...

Here you go :wink:

• meee

Read the OP!

hmmmm what should you get :/

I'll give you this one!

• Oops!

Give It To Me queen!

• :blehr::blehr:

Edit: opps didn't read OP you remind me of this song

• External Content www.youtube.com

Because sometimes I think You're going crazy :P in a good way

fair lol

You definitely fit this! Getting seduced all over the place lmao

• fair lol

You definitely fit this! Getting seduced all over the place lmao

you know me so well touché lol

Heh love this choice for me :*

You get...

You're sweet lol

Hmmm you give me these vibes...

• :blehr::blehr:

Edit: opps didn't read OP you remind me of this song

Go Go is so fun! yay thx

hmmmm you got 20 cm last time...

This time you get

• Go Go is so fun! yay thx

hmmmm you got 20 cm last time...

This time you get

Another bside i love :love: don't know if it's cause you are a great song chooser or I'm just that amazing 8)8)

• Read the OP!

hmmmm what should you get :/

I'll give you this one!

Interesting!! I love people so much

• U didn't ask but there's another song you remind of too~

• Oh Run! Love it, thanks!

You're great at making threads, like a fun song that makes people jump, so I chose Best of me ^^

Cactus with fun because you are fun and chill.

You chose Paradise for me the last time. I still don’t know why lol.

• Heh love this choice for me :*

You get...

Interesting tenor.gif

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!