This song on RM’s album is an absolute masterpiece!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Spotify Link:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m beyond shook because of this song, it is SO beautiful but it has so many layers and moods, starts of slow and moody, becomes hopeful towards the end.

Honestly one of the best songs I’ve heard in years. The whole album is fantastic (Still Life is one of my faves too)

but this song scratches all those serotonin and dopamine parts of my brain.

I highly recommend it :pepe-daddy:

• anti-hero

Changed the title of the thread from “This song off RM’s album is an absolute masterpiece!” to “This song on RM’s album is an absolute masterpiece!”.
  • YES...OMG.

I opened this thread hoping it was Closer. This song needs full promo in the west IMO, it can be a massive breakout success. Radio etc and playlisting with a MV is needed. It is one of the best songs I have heard from BTS (solo or group). Period

• Also those lyrics can be interpreted in so many ways. My personal interpretation is that it is a lover dissatisfied that his/her relationship is just physical and not going into the emotional depths he/she craves.

• YES...OMG.

I opened this thread hoping it was Closer. This song needs full promo in the west IMO, it can be a massive breakout success. Radio etc and playlisting with a MV is needed. It is one of the best songs I have heard from BTS (solo or group). Period

This song would be absolutely huge in the west if promoted! It’s one of the best songs I’ve heard in over a year, just connects to the soul in a way I can’t describe

• I closed my eyes and streamed it on my way back home from work and I ascended, felt butterflies. This song is something else, an addiction!!! I have heard it atleast a 100 times or more since release, by now and I am not tired.

• I closed my eyes and streamed it on my way back home from work and I ascended, felt butterflies. This song is something else, an addiction!!! I have heard it atleast a 100 times or more since release, by now and I am not tired.

You my friend have excellent taste!

The song literally makes you ascend, the vibes are so perfect.

• This song would be absolutely huge in the west if promoted! It’s one of the best songs I’ve heard in over a year, just connects to the soul in a way I can’t describe

Same, I cannot remember the last time a song made me feel this way. I cannot describe it.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!