Stop acting like ur greater than shippers

• ehhm, i care? shipping real life people is messed up. thas just how it is gurl.

and u gotta be a loser too then since ur here wasting time :3

But, the Kpop industry encourages it so you can’t really blame people for using those moments as entertainment.

• But, the Kpop industry encourages it so you can’t really blame people for using those moments as entertainment.

general entertainment like friendly interactions and sexualizing people with writing graphic R-rated content with their names and releasing it for the world to see, potentially ruining their personal relationship - are two completely different things.

i ship bromance and sismance cuz that involves nothing sexual or something that goes over boundaries.

• general entertainment like friendly interactions and sexualizing people with writing graphic R-rated content with their names and releasing it for the world to see, potentially ruining their personal relationship - are to completely different things.

i ship bromance and sismance cuz that involves nothing sexual or something that goes over boundaries.

I doubt these kpop idols read fanfiction about them. But, good for you for being woke. :rolleyes:

• I doubt these kpop idols read fanfiction about them. But, good for you for being woke. :rolleyes:

there are many idols who've opened up about that shipping and similar things have made them feel uncomfortable and awkward around people who they trusted a lot, and because of that felt safe enough to do the things that made people ship them with that other person.

and they get to know more than what you would expect. it's also not only about them knowing or not, it's about respect to other individuals.

i also feel sad seeing someone trying to use the word "woke" as a form of insult. definition of the word woke = alert to injustice in society, especially racism. how in any way can this be negative?

• there are many idols who've opened up about that shipping and similar things have made them feel uncomfortable and awkward around people who they trusted a lot, and because of that felt safe enough to do the things that made people ship them with that other person.

and they get to know more than what you would expect. it's also not only about them knowing or not, it's about respect to other individuals.

i also feel sad seeing someone trying to use the word "woke" as a form of insult. definition of the word woke = alert to injustice in society, especially racism. how in any way can this be negative?

I just don’t think it’s that deep. If idols feel uncomfortable with shipping, then they can speak out on it like Taehyung did with Taekook.

It’s good that you care about other people and respecting their boundaries but there’s no need to act like you’re better than other fans because of it.

• I just don’t think it’s that deep. If idols feel uncomfortable with shipping, then they can speak out on it like Taehyung did with Taekook.

It’s good that you care about other people and respecting their boundaries but there’s no need to act like you’re better than other fans because of it.

i am not acting like im better than anyone. i just speak out about what i believe is right. im just a random normal person who is engaged in the different layers of society.

i don't think that it should be necessary for the idols to speak out about it. the problem needs to be taken care of before it happens.

like crumpling a paper and trying to flatten it out again, it will never get back to how it was, therefore we need to stop it before it gets crumpled.

• i am not acting like im better than anyone. i just speak out about what i believe is right. im just a random normal person who is engaged in the different layers of society.

i don't think that it should be necessary for the idols to speak out about it. the problem needs to be taken care of before it happens.

like crumpling a paper and trying to flatten it out again, it will never get back to how it was, therefore we need to stop it before it gets crumpled.

Your self-righteousness is amazing but please, do whatever you think is “best for society.”

• Your self-righteousness is amazing but please, do whatever you think is “best for society.”

my self-righteousness?? u seriously be out here making up shit. i've never said i am doing what it think is best for society, i said that i am using my voice to express what i believe.

again self-righteousness? imma quote myself;

i never stated that this is how this or that should be. i stated my view on a topic. that is not what self-righteousness is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!