[theqoo] Knetz react to Soyeon dissing MAMA during Award ceremony

• "What kind of award are you going to give (us) this year MAMA?

You know who we are, this year's syndrome

We reject special made-up awards"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. Just looking at the monthly top songs this year. She's acting like they got robbed or something

AVvXsEiYMA2aU0JmcnTla0w9-xY2qQAq51BM6FuvXDcr9JeEvEV1ePlMZ2KBXUYl4cO-YL_zwvvB3XeF314jywGDiQYlrKSYxwBHh3g0rvGApms5pU6DKvyjN6-7V0gPjJZDg7mHp6I916FDL-zvWXyhza-A2_7jg-y-7hhmyUi9ZrS0G5XeWz-C9RYwz1o4=w299-h640

2. Freaking cool. She said what I wanted to sayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ congrats on hitting your career high this year

3. I also feel a bit bad... it's true that they released hits but... there were so many hits this year so if she feels robbed because she didn't win anything, what does that make the other singers?...

4. Freaking ridiculousㅋㅋㅋ

5. She's freaking hip

6. She's right though

7. What's problematic about this?

8. So refreshing

9. I don't know anything about charts results but kids like her definitely make things more funㅋㅋ

10. I can understand people who find her cool and people who find her so-so but it's because things like this need judges so everyone thinks different

11. Rather than being cool, it's just sad

12. But it's really a shame for Tomboy and Nudeㅠㅠ

13. I think it's clear that this year's syndrome wasn't them

14. I like that she's confident

15. Honestly, this year's syndrome was IVE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!