Why did JYPE not let Xdinary Heroes attend MAMA 2022??

• Ok legit question like they won 2 MAMA awards but they didn't perform? I deadass thought Tempest and Jaurim would win because they attended but nope it was my nugu faves that won instead.

Which leads to the question, why didn't JYPE send them to perform at MAMA? It would have been so amazing for the band to showcase their talents on such a big stage

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I feel like this happens all the time with the bands and it's lame as hell. I get that they aren't a typical idol group, but they should be involved in these year end shows.

• I feel like this happens all the time with the bands and it's lame as hell. I get that they aren't a typical idol group, but they should be involved in these year end shows.

You know it's been 7 years, and Day6 has never had their own solo stage on MAMA. Their only award show appearance where they have their own solo stage was MGMA

The ONLY ONE. I'm so confused by JYPE's decisions or whoever is behind these decisions

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Labels most likely negotiate a set amount of time and JYPE would rather give it to their artists that bring in more money and engagement (putting it bluntly). The award shows can be a big piece of promotion.

• They weren't invited or Xdinary Heroes had a prior engagement with KBS FM

They decided that meeting Bob is more important

External Content www.instagram.com

• They decided that meeting Bob is more important

External Content www.instagram.com

MAMA BOB in dah house

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!